- Commands supported: search(select), add, delete, update, commit, rollback, optimize, ping, real-time get, prepare commit, soft commit, arbitrary search handler (i.e: mlt, luke ...)
- Lucene query / DisMax query
- Grouping / Field Collapsing. (Apache Solr version must be >= 3.3)
- Convenients methods for querying with Facet, MoreLikeThis
- HTTP Basic Access Authentication
- Over HTTPS as well
- Use json-bigint to parse and stringify correctly *_l fields of Solr
Install with npm.
npm install solr-client
project : solr-client repo age : 3 years, 1 month active : 91 days commits : 282 files : 113 authors : 242 Remy Loubradou 85.8% 17 lbdremy 6.0% 5 Marc Portier 1.8% 4 Tolga Akyüz 1.4% 2 Chris Leishman 0.7% 2 Jochen Brüggemann 0.7% 1 Bharat Kishnani 0.4% 1 David Kelly 0.4% 1 Dominic Barnes 0.4% 1 Jos Shepherd 0.4% 1 Juzer Ali 0.4% 1 Pablo Compagni 0.4% 1 Thorsten Scherler 0.4% 1 Wayne Larsen 0.4% 1 amercader 0.4% 1 patison 0.4%
If you have questions or issues, please use Github Issues.
(The MIT License)
Copyright 2011-2012 HipSnip Limited
Copyright 2013-2014 Rémy Loubradou
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.